• We accept all major debit & credit cards (see left)
• We also accept cash, cheques & Paypal
If you have any queries about payment methods
please do not hesitate in contacting us
About Your Delivery
All of our deliveries are classified as ‘large’ deliveries, (anything over the 25kg item rule), and any products that we deem unsuitable for parcel delivery. Your surround will be packed into a wooden crate for protection during transit. We would strongly advise that two or more people would be required to unpack the surround after delivery.
Please note: A number of our surrounds are made to order, please email or call us before ordering with regards to delivery times.
1. To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods. It is not possible to refund made-to-order items unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or they are faulty or not as described, in which case we may ask to review the goods through an independent inspection before a refund is given. Your statutory rights are not affected. Following the inspection you may still return the goods but your original delivery charge will not be refunded, and a collection charge at our standard rate will apply.
2. Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
3. We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
4. Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.
5. Selected items are made-to-order. These goods are produced only upon the request and confirmation of your order. Any cancellations for made-to-order items will need to be made in accordance with your rights under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or within 14 days from the date your order was placed, after which all goods noted as made-to-order on our website will be subject to a cancellation charge of 20% of the price of the goods. This will be deducted from any refund due to you.
6. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 14 days of the day you have given us notice of cancellation.
7. Any damage should be reported within 48 hours of delivery (photographic evidence might be requested via email). We will not accept any returns if there is evidence of an attempt of installation.
8. Approved to offer Exempt Agreements only.
9. Finance approved only for the product – no finance to be used to fund the fitting.
We can custom make your fireplace to your preferred sizes, so no new carpet required!
16 Elswick Road
Armstrong Industrial Estate
Tyne & Wear
NE37 1LH (Opposite B&Q)
Monday to Friday..........9.00 till 4.30
Sat ...............................10.00 till 4.00
Sun................................11.00 till 3.00
Tel: 0191 416 5467 – Fax: 0191 417 4000